Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
That is really sharp looking. Great pic.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
She's a beauty!! I like those wheels, stance is great too...:cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
So now i know what deep dish would look like on mine. Should have gone with them in the beginning. Looks wicked man.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sweet!! what mods do you have done??

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice clean black Bullitt....Something about clean black cars.....I hate seeing black painted cars that haven't been washed in months.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, they are the Hypercoat. They are amazing looking. I love them so much. It totally put the car over the edge.

It's a prtty stock car, just Flowmasters and 3 inch tips, and a polished BBk intake. I haven't modified the car in any way, it was all done when I got it except the wheels and suspension. Just clean, sleek and simple. Love this car.

I'm thinking of going Terminator motor/tranny setup. My old 97 Cobra had the six speed and I loved it. I'll probably do it when this motor gets tired. it's got 70k on it, so in the next 20k i'll do the swap I think! Pretty simple and straight forward I imagine! Anybody done this?

Thanks guys!

Cheers

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
bullitt3715 said:
Yeah, they are the Hypercoat.
Is that another term for black chrome?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Do you need to be a supporting member to post any pics? Maybe I should soon I wanna show off too!

·
Registered
429 Posts
looks great....love the different look with the FR500, i think that would look cool with the 03-04 cobra body parts. What springs and shocks you have?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts