Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, well... I finally saw another '08 Bullitt on the road in Calgary. A DG was cruising towards the airport around 2pm on Friday. Unfortunatley I wasn't driving my Bullitt at the time, and was in a bit of a rush.

·
Registered
29,353 Posts
rolyat said:
Well, well... I finally saw another '08 Bullitt on the road in Calgary. A DG was cruising towards the airport around 2pm on Friday. Unfortunatley I wasn't driving my Bullitt at the time, and was in a bit of a rush.
Mark,

The only time I saw any other Bullitts was when I met 08 Shifter when he came to meet Me when I picked mine up.

Once again I saw another Bullitt when Mark & I drove to Kentucky to meet Steve (NYC) to pick up His Bullitt. We met Steve in Lexington, Kentucky and took him to Dutch Ford to pick up his Bullitt.

Steve-Terry-Mark
At Dutch Ford in Kentucky

Never have seen another Bullitt Mustang while driving. But that would be Cool :cool: I think and I bet the other Bullitt Owner would be just as Surprised as we would. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Terry

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
even if they have 5800 built by now there are still probably 2 or 3 thousand unsold...I see more 01s on the road then 08s...only 08 I saw driving was Nomads...saw a black 01 yesterday

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice picture! One of the things that attracted me to the Bullitt was the fact that it was a limited production vehicle, and not as common as most Mustang models. That being said, it would be nice to see one on the road from time to time!

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
there are always some bullitts at car shows

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
rolyat said:
Well, wasn't me, I was stuck at work with the Bullitt down in the Garage at the time.

Seen one other on the road, a Black 08 on 4th Ave, thursday last. He looked as surprised to see mine as I was to see his... Pulled over and chatted for a few minutes, told him to drop by here and at least provide his details to the registry, haven't seen hide nor hair of him yet.

Edit: almost forgot, buddy at work said he saw a green Bullitt down at Eau Claire Friday lunch time, bet it was the same one you saw...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts