Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mailman finally delivered that piece of custom brake line tubing. Installed it,bled the brakes,and since my young hot rodder helper was here,and a light rain had dampened the driveway,I had to see if it worked.
So I did a nice 2nd gear burnout on the concrete!!!! Yeah..it works fine!!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Take some pics of the custom install, if you get a chance. If you can't post them, email them to me and I will post them for you.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As you can see,there is a lot more room to work in,and no worry of having to drain the master cylinder,or cut down the length of your exspensive wrenches to mount it under the MC!
The line,with the U-bend,is the line SLP gives you,but is rebent to fit location. The other line is the one I got from Classic Tube to connect the standard 90 degree flair fitting to a metric bubble flair line connector to the stock line.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
looks good. Now, if I can ever find mine, I might have to do that. That box has to be around here somewhere.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Looks good, but I hope you don't come to regret the use of that teflon tape. Tell me you didn't cover the first couple of threads.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts