Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a raise. and a fairly big one at that. looks like there might be some new mods in 1633s near futur. hmmm most likly suspention and exaust.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congrats on the raise. After doing alot of cars and trying to do the cheap route. You learn whats good and whats not. Take your time and save.

Chad

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M1 Tanker said:
Congrats on the raise. After doing alot of cars and trying to do the cheap route. You learn whats good and whats not. Take your time and save.

Chad
well with all the time i've spent without money and learning whats the best and whats not i have a pretty good idea what to buy now lol.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Mr. Bullitt look at going with MRT street springs with Bilstein shocks. This will lowr the car aproximately 3/4", provide better handling and provide better quality ride over stock. I have had this combo for over two years now and every one that drives or rides in my car is thoroughly impressed. Oh, and it is well worth it to weld in some full length subframes to stiffen chassis up so that upgrades to suspension will work at their optimum.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OKCBULLITT said:
Mr. Bullitt look at going with MRT street springs with Bilstein shocks. This will lowr the car aproximately 3/4", provide better handling and provide better quality ride over stock. I have had this combo for over two years now and every one that drives or rides in my car is thoroughly impressed. Oh, and it is well worth it to weld in some full length subframes to stiffen chassis up so that upgrades to suspension will work at their optimum.
Thanks. I was going to go with either the Super Race springs or the MRT race springs W/Bilstien shocks and struts, since this is going to be my R&T/Weekend warrior. what do you think of the race springs instead of the street springs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts