Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am currently a freshmen at Cal Poly in san luis obispo and i am in the materials engineering program. for the past month or so we have been "working" on our solar cooker project. to the professors "working" on it is filling out forms, making presentations, and researching other stuff for it. i understand why they made us do all of this. it all has a purpose and i have mixed feelings about it but i am mostly glad they have us do this becase that is what people do in the real world. but finally my group gets to build it! and we only get a few days to do it compared to the month or so we had for all the other stuff lol.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Well good luck with it! What are you cooking? ;)
A new Canadian Beer...what else?:lol:...but...all that is very good stuff...did some of that in my much younger days...turned out to be good experience!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so im the only one in our group who drives so i was driving us to all the places to get stuff and the whole time i was driving them they only had negative things to say about my car. one was about them not liking how stiff my car was, one coment was they didn't like how much room was in the car (its a mustang what do you expect?), and one of the coments they said was there isn't anything special about my car!:cry: I was about to just have them get out of the car and walk back to campus. but im a nice guy and let them stay. next time they want a ride though they gotta look elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
This is just my opinion...ok...i think you were a little too nice...in my younger days i would have bounced them out on the curb.
Your 01 Bullitt is a very special car...just look at all the folks on here that own them...drive them an baby them...an even brag a little on them...5000 members of this club gotta have something going....huh?

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
I am amazed that you didn't make them find their own way back:exclaim: I sure would have.:neutral: If they have the money to buy better, well then maybe they should. If it's just too small for their butts to sit in, then maybe they shouldn't be sitting in it!:redface: :badgrin:

BTW, in the past I have put others out of my car. Not proud of it, but if I give someone something they don't like I believe the least they can do is keep thier ugly mouths shut about it!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
"Beat it freak" would have been my response to their baffonnary

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did beat them at the game of words. when they said there was no room i pointed out its a mustang, what do you expect? and when they said the ride was harsh i proceeded to say things akin to wimp and to stop being such a b**** and i don't remember what i said but it was something about next time he could drive us... oh wait you don't have a car do you? they soon shut their mouths and when they said it wasn't different than a gt i showed them why it was different. i think their necks were sore afterwards lol. so i didn't take it sitting down so to speak but i was nice enough to let them stay in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts