Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would be the best place to mount a fire extinguisher in the Bullitt? I need one for Solosprint. Apparently it odesn't have to be inside the cabin, but can be mounted in the trunk also.

Alan

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
If I was going to mount my fire extinguisher I would want it close to me. No need to get out of the car, run to the trunk, unlock the trunk, find the extinguisher, and then if possible try to put a fire out.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I don't know what "solosprint" is, and what the rules are, but I suggest the rear-seat delete and put it on there. Stays out of the way of passengers that may ride, unless you don't have passengers, but this is what I did:

·
Registered
656 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
I don't know what "solosprint" is, and what the rules are, but I suggest the rear-seat delete and put it on there. Stays out of the way of passengers that may ride, unless you don't have passengers, but this is what I did:

Mine is in front of the passenger seat so I can get to it quickly if I need it. No passenger has complained yet. Not very easy to get to if its in the back. Especially if you are dazed or hurt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts