Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Michael...Have Bullitt will travel....Everything OK!
I know you live in the Poway area. Let us know.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"have Bullitt" Where Are You

Michael.......Where are you...Hope all is well....

·
Registered
987 Posts
If he doesnt show up to the car show this Nov or come on soon then we know he must of had some trouble.

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
One of the fastest things on earth is a Bullitt going down the mountain. So let's hope he grabbed the wife, and his Bullitt trophies and drive it out of there.

It is nice to see that there was very little loss of life.

But I wonder how many car collections were lost.

Luuusianna floods .... SoCal fires. Once they're gone ...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Good evening Bullitts,

Just to let you all know, I have tried to contact Teri but no joy. I really hope all is well with Mike and Teri because I know Teri lives in a rural area, not sure where and Mike was up in Poway.
Poway and Rancho Bernardo were burned very badly and the home owners there and in Ramona and Fallbrook, Jamul, Portrero, Julian, Santa Isabel and many other towns are having a terrible rough time.
One friend up in Lake Hodges lost a Boxster and a Mustang and his house but thank God he and his family are safe. I have a bud over in Jamul too but haven't been able to contact him either.
I'm ok where we are but many many people in the county are just going day by day. My wife and I are very fortunate that we only have to wash ash off the house every couple days and the winds are starting to blow the ashes east but just barely and I wouldn't wish what's coming with that on anybody. It's bad news. The firefighters and fire fighting pilots are all heroes and have done a spectacular job.
Hope we all hear fom Mike and Teri soon.
R/T.J.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Still no word from Micheal?????Gee, I hope him and the wife are okay................

7,020 Posts
DHG 1005 is OK !

Sorry for the no responce ... but was on vacation in Oregon during the fire.

Judy, DHG 1005, house and Buell are all fine thanks for the concern guys !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Whew!

Good news, Michael!

:cool:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Have BULLITT will travel said:
Sorry for the no responce ... but was on vacation in Oregon during the fire.

Judy, DHG 1005, house and Buell are all fine thanks for the concern guys !

on your six ... DHG 1005
Hey didnt ur mom ever tell you when u leave home u let people know where u are.:evil:.........Just playing.:wink:

Gald to hear ur ok hope u had a nice trip.:smile:

7,020 Posts
Mom always said ... "save your ass !"

Yep my Mom told me lots of stuff, but the home computer was packed up in the truck ready to hit the road if the wind changed and Poway was in the way of the Witch Creek Firestorm. Our Bandon Oregon vacation was cut short but our few days up there was sunny and warm on the beach at Bandon.

Again thanks for your concern ... good to know Alex would come down to save DHG 1005 and let me fend for myself :)

love you guys ! on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
825 Posts
Have BULLITT will travel said:
Again thanks for your concern ... good to know Alex would come down to save DHG 1005 and let me fend for myself :)

LOL, I thought you would want to stay and fight the fire. I guess you and the wife could come also if needed. :lol:

Alex

·
Registered
967 Posts
Wow excellent news Mike! Glad to hear you guys are all good. Welcome home!
R/T.J.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Glad to hear you okay Michael....We're all just concern......

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to here all is well Michael....Now any word about Teri ?

7,020 Posts
missing person report

OK I sent Teri Temeyosa an e-mail to her office @ Mossy Ford, called her @ work @ 0830 today to see what's-up, they say she will be in around 0900 ... will call he back and file a report after that.

Teri Report: Teri, Family, Bullitt and Home are all OK !
Talked to her at work around 1045 today.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
967 Posts
Got a message from Teri

Yep Teri is all good to go. Just got home and message was on answering machine that all is well.
Found out also that my friends shop and garage in Jamul are OK.
Thanks Mike for taking the point, you da man. Say Hi to Judy for us.
R/T.J.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts