Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was back from Germany less than 48 hours and I already got my first speeding ticket in my Bullitt. I guess the autobahn had too big of an effect on me. :wink: The state patrol says I was doing 92 in a 70 zone outside of Spokane while going over to visit my parents. There is nothing between Seattle and Spokane, I should be able to go as fast as I want. :wink: I think I am going to move to Germany.

·
Registered
451 Posts
LOL

I got mine the day after I signed the paperwork while driving the 7 hours to bring it home the first time! 73/55. (Damn, I didn't pay it yet! Doh!)

I kinda liked it. I'm saving a copy with my other Bullitt paraphrenalia. :grin:

Joe

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-04 16:22, IvanGrozny wrote:
There is nothing between Seattle and Spokane
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Well there is the quaint town of Moses Lake. The mighty quinn has some great food and great looking staff...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was on the freeway to day going North and the WA. State Patrol was polling over everyone. I've nerver seen so many troopers on the road.

Ivan, did the trooper say any thing about your Bullitt?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is 'The Mighty Quinn' I am not familiar with it?

He didn't say anything about the car, I would have been less annoyed about getting the ticket if he would have shown some respect to the Bullitt. :wink: Maybe he was just jealous because he drives a Honda or something?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
It's a bar and grill in town. I'm not to familiar with the area, just spent a few weeks there on a military deployment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts