Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Looks very good. I like the green color.....maybe it's because my Bullitt is DHG. I imagine the TB owners will want it in blue and same for the black Bullitts.

Nice job.

7,020 Posts
Is the number in the center our car number or is the number when we register in the BULLITTCLUB?

Looks good, but the color may be a issue, how about red white and blue maybe the Ford oval shape as a outline with the car number on a bullet in the inside.

thanks! mod

·
Registered
140 Posts
I KIND OF LIKE THE GREEN,THE ORIGINALS COLOR. THE PRODUCTION NUMBER IN THE CENTER IS GREAT. KIND OF REMINDS ME OF THE SERIAL NUMBERS ON AIRSTREAM TRAILERS. i DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT WOULD BE TO DO, BUT A PICTURE OF THE ORIGINAL BULLITT IN THE BACKGROUND WOULD BE GOOD.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I like the first one also, maybe the only change would be to have all three colors in it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I like the one with the car. I might have used the Bullitt jumping pic myself.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

·
Registered
467 Posts
Now IMO that is GREAT

might copy that and get a digital sewn on the back of a nice leather jacket.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

·
Registered
467 Posts
Now your teasing me. Can the picture be alittle larger. For about $70 I can get it digitized and then they will price the embroidery. I would like it a good size for the back of my 2XL jacket (lots of room there) hahahahaha

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

·
Registered
467 Posts
THANKS

I think they should be our club patch

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

It would be great for everyone to wear my #
LOL

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nasty,
I gotta tell ya that is just too cool. Great idea, would make for a great lookin "cling" for a rear qrtr window for car shows. :cool:

·
Registered
533 Posts
In three words I LOVE IT!!!.
Way to go Nasty. That is awesome. That one would definately be displayed on #1706 with extreme pride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I like the first example. I think it's perfect, at least for the DHG. It's simple and understated like the car!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like the first one. It's simple, a sleeper just like the car and contains all three colors, blue, black and green.

Only one modification though. How about making the vehicle number 5 digits just like on the car - 00289. :-B

·
Registered
46 Posts
I sure would like one of those made up for my bullitt. I think I would try to make a iron on for my t-shirts. My bullitt # is 1862. Thanks in advance.

-----------------------
65 Mustang GT coupe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nasty,
Really like the three size options. Any way that you could make up the three for me with 5107 as the number on the inside?

Thanx,

Zee

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nasty you should charge for art work like that.Will you do 0399 for me befor then though. :smile: .A friend of mine does Digitizing (sp ?) as well. Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts