1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not talkin' bout 'Old Glory' either!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Go BLUUUUEEEEE!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Looks good, Dale!

BTW, Michigan State is going to romp on Michigan this year...at least according to my wife (Michigan State Alumnus).

:py1:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
As per aol sports---Dis-AA-ster Strikes Michigan in Big House

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Makes one feel good when a supposedly good team takes a lower team for granted and gets a lesson about ego.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
ASU certainly shouldn't be taken lightly by any team, regardless of which division they are in. Back to Back National Championships should have proven that. But, I-A teams seem to think that I-AA teams are not even "in their league". That was proven wrong today!

·
Registered
506 Posts
So I assume its at half mast today...??......

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
#1) Congrats to ASU! Those young men went out and took it to Michigan. They deserve all of the credit. It was ASU 'winning' the game today, not the excuse of Michigan 'losing' the game. Those young men at ASU will have a great memory that will last forever. It's special, and they are special people. Congrats ASU!!!!

#2) About the emotion of what just happened......... words cannot expresssssss!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Wolverine said:
#1) Congrats to ASU! Those young men went out and took it to Michigan. They deserve all of the credit. It was ASU 'winning' the game today, not the excuse of Michigan 'losing' the game. Those young men at ASU will have a great memory that will last forever. It's special, and they are special people. Congrats ASU!!!!

#2) About the emotion of what just happened......... words cannot expresssssss!
Dale-were you at the game? Results aside it looked like it was an unbelievable game......As far as the season for Michigan goes-this loss happening in the first week is not insurmountable. If they can run the table, especially in the big ten all is not lost yet. Better to get the hiccup out of the way early....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts