Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jimmy "Latoolman" and myself went to HP MUSTANGS open track day in southern NJ Atco strip today.Was great to see another Bullitt. Jimmy keeps a very clean car good mods package that he has going as well.Niether of us raced today.But there were alot of mustangs in attendence.I will post up pictures a little later.Wes of "HP mustangs" was our host and that club did a wonderful job.Free admission,lunch spread,with beverages.To top it off they held a raffle as well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It was good meeting you Rick....

Perfect day today... cool in the morning nothing but sun.... Rare day in NJ...

Toward the end maybe 40 + stangs...

I purposely left my helmet home, I do feel the need to make atleast 2 passes, but the cover charge was a little steep. If I intended to do more passes it would have been worth it.

So the best part, I got to see my first Bullitt that wasn't mine.. Damn that Green is sweeet... If that was at the dealer side by side with a black one... I may have gone with that:drool2:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to meet you as well Jimmy. Looking forward to buffet extravaganza on the 18th out in PA. Don't sell that black beauty of yours short very clean in and out .You are on the right track mod wise as well.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures from Atco track NJ.4/9/09

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Great to meet you guys today.......Awesome day with alot of carnage!!! Thats racing though.....

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wes, Thanks again for the invite the pleasure was all mine.You guys are a class act,very well run,with lots of friendly faces and great cars.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gregg those two mopars were both running in the 10s. fast rides

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The track was rented for the day by a NJ stang club. You paid a flat fee to race it was limited to 30 cars i believe.You could make as many passes as you wanted.Spectators got free admission and free lunch a real good day.One car on the track at a time no heads up no brackets.Run what you brung

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Loop said:
Was it bracket racing or challenge drags?

I don't see any times on the windshields.
HPmustangs.com sponsored the event and rented Atco Raceway.......We had 16 cars running all day, from mild to wild......The track was gripping a lil too well. Lost quite a few rears and transmissions!!!But hell, thats racing......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts