Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, that explains why i am the only bullitthead i ever see... no on else here!!

(sadly enough, there are two other bullitt owners around here, but one will not talk to me (never been able to get him to pull over) and the other told me, the very first thing he said to me when i stopped to talk to him, was "this piece of sh#$ is the worst f%%^& car i have ever owned..." so he was less than enthusiatic for registering his bullitt, or even to talk to me...)

oh well, i'll just go across the river and hang with the GA guys i guess!!

shaun

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
SniperStang said:
well, that explains why i am the only bullitthead i ever see... no on else here!!

(sadly enough, there are two other bullitt owners around here, but one will not talk to me (never been able to get him to pull over) and the other told me, the very first thing he said to me when i stopped to talk to him, was "this piece of sh#$ is the worst f%%^& car i have ever owned..." so he was less than enthusiatic for registering his bullitt, or even to talk to me...)

shaun
I'm headed down there to take one of your crown jewels (Bullitt #0005) away from your great state and bring it home to Maine. Long drive home, but definately worth the effort. I feel your pain though about not seeing any other Bullitts locally. I can't remember the last time I saw a Bullitt in Maine.....J.R.:cool:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Don't worry you're not the only one in Alabama. Don't feel bad, at least you see other Bullitts. I don't think there are any other Bullitt in the Mobile area. 2218 is all alone...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey fellow AL Bullitthead! yeah, seems there is no one to hang with but lowly non-bullitts around here :)p), at least i don't have to worry about a hurricane sweeping my baby out to sea, i don't know how y'all stand to live down there in mobile/pensacola area after the recent hurricanes!!

good luck finding some friends to hang with down there! but take heart, i think we both will be very happy with next years' Bullitt Nationals location!!

shaun

·
Registered
232 Posts
So far I have not had to worry about hurricanes at all, I just moved down here about a year and a half ago. Maybe there won't be any more hurricanes and I won't have to worry about it (althought I probably shouldn't count on that).

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
SniperStang said:

shaun
DUUUUUDE!!!!!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, you ran out on us brando! still a bullitthead until you die, i know, but you dropped not one, but TWO, and left me to pretty much hold down AL until Tom came along, then Marine Bullitt comes and steals one away!! :p

how's things in huntsville?

shaun

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
doing fine up here in HuntsVegas. I do miss 4927 from time to time though. Kid over in Decatur bought it. takes good care of her too. I tried to get him hooked up here, but he apparently has not followed up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts