Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hello from Vancouver, WA

but spend most my time driving around Oregon for work...

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Hello from Camas. Used to be a few Oregonians but dont hear much from them anymore. Do you own a Bullitt and Saleen? Hope to see you at some shows.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bullitt

Yeah I have bullitt #2121. I would like a Saleen someday though :) I went to a show, I think in Forest Grove, last year or the year before. Hopefully i'll see you guys this summer! Daily driver, so it isn't showroom :(

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
The Forest Grove show isn't happening this year. Not sure when I'll be out Beverton way with my Bullitt. We were suppose to have some N/W summer cruises & GTG's this year but that thread has died off.

oh Pete what happened???? I guess you gave up because mother nature was getting the best of you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi

I also from Oregon; out Tigard way. I recently bought a 2001 Dark Highland Grren Bullit. It will premier at the All Ford Show on June 7. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm within 30 miles of you.

saleen34 said:
I really need to get a nice pic for my signature. Who else is around in Oregon?

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
I might drive down for the show June 6th

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BKs01Bullitt said:
Hi

I also from Oregon; out Tigard way. I recently bought a 2001 Dark Highland Grren Bullit. It will premier at the All Ford Show on June 7. Hope to see you all there!
I'm in Tigard as well, just moved there. Haven't seen the green Bullitt around i'll look for it. I bought an old f-150 to drive around so I don't put on so many miles.

·
Registered
104 Posts
saleen34 said:
I'm in Tigard as well, just moved there. Haven't seen the green Bullitt around i'll look for it. I bought an old f-150 to drive around so I don't put on so many miles.
Come join us on Satuday, September 13 at the Beaverton Hagan on Murray Rd, not far from Scholls Ferry Rd for a good car show. Benefits Doernbecker Childrens Hospital.

Sunday, September 14 the Bullitt will be at Mt Hood Community College for the Baptist Church fund raiser, with a free barbeque lunch! Come join us there!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Free Car show in Orchards Wa today at the Burgerville on 4th Plain and Gher.
It's a fundraiser for the Miss Clark County!
11am-3pm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts