Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PICS Black Deep dishs

Put these rims on a few weeks ago and it was finally nice enough to detail it up and take a few shots of the new look. Here are the first pics of 2436 with the new set of Black Bullitt 18x9s in the front and 18x10 in the back. Let me know what you guys think.
-kinda big sry

·
Registered
798 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Looks good. Next is some springs for that 4x4 BULLITT lol
+1 on the lowering springs

That definately looks good. I have been debating on whether or not to put black or antbracite 18in wheels on mine.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice lookin bullitt ya got there. +2 on lowering that bad boy!! What size are ur rears? 285s???

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are 265s right now, i think im gonna go 295s next time around

as for the springs - what do u guys recommend, the Eibachs or what? and if i get them do i have to do the caster camber plates?

·
Registered
798 Posts
H&R Super Sports give it a great stance, but it's pretty low. Most likely depending on how far you drop it, you would need CC plates.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
wheels look great!!, but the tires are too a bit to small... I hate this package deals and the stores not giving the best size.

enjoy :)

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Black rims on a black Bullitt look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are from OE Wheels...i got their wheel and tire package....these tires ride great, just a little too narrow - like i said i think ill go for the 295s next time around

---as for the springs, how is the ride with the H&R? if its really bad its not worth it...it looks great in person and if its goin to decrease the comfort a lot i dont think ill do it

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Bullitt2436KM said:
they are from OE Wheels...i got their wheel and tire package....these tires ride great, just a little too narrow - like i said i think ill go for the 295s next time around

---as for the springs, how is the ride with the H&R? if its really bad its not worth it...it looks great in person and if its goin to decrease the comfort a lot i dont think ill do it
yeah... there should be a law against them giving to narrow of tires :D

glad you like them... my mom has a set on her 96GT and they seem pretty good.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Looks good! +1 on 265\295 tires next time. C'mon the car is THAT much of a 4x4.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah like i said....looks even better in person, much lower, the tails are not that dark(they are accually red) and it looks kinda washed out with all the sun.........i suck at pics

·
Registered
231 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
H&R Super Sports give it a great stance, but it's pretty low. Most likely depending on how far you drop it, you would need CC plates.
What he said.. those Springs w. sum wider tires in the back and that'll set ur bullitt.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
The HnR SS springs are quite rough, but you would do well to get matching shocks and struts too. how did they fit a 265 tire on a 10inch wide rim???? the tire is stretched wayyyy to far. yes 295s arent cheap but if your light at the foot youll be fine.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whats weird is that tirerack recommended 275s for the rear as the best fitting tire for the car....the 265s rnt a huge deal for me i think they r doin the job esp for the price and how smooth they are...but the 295s would be better

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
275 would be a perfect fit to a 10inch wide rim. but as we have seem, i myself included, a wider than perfect tire is better and looks meaner.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts