Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here in pdale there arent too many nice cars or bullitts for that matter. i saw another DHG bullitt every now and then for a while but it disapeared. i dont know what #. but today i was crusin to bevmo because it just opened and i have never been to one and a young teenager in a stock bullitt blows past me. first glance i just saw an aftermarket GT 4.6L badge on the back but i noticed the distinct bullitt label underneath so i decide to follow to maybe get the number and recruit a new member. so i follow him and he drove like there is no tomorow like flooring it till he hit 90 in a 50 and hitting the brakes at the last second to stop or turn. he finally ends up in a sears auto shop and gets out and i see that he is about 17. Turns out he is a pretty cool kid real down to earth. i asked if he knew the number and he said no so i asked if he could pop the hood so i could see and he agreed. he has a true blue bullitt #3992. he said he has been here before but isnt a member and its his moms car and asked about the GT badge and i explained it wasn't like that off the dealership lot. i was surprised he knew what it was and the movie and everything considering most people in palmdale havent even heard of the movie let alone the car. anywho just letting you guys know True blue #3992 has been found.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts