Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It didn't accumulate so no harm done, but it does remind me that the days are numbered for this year when I can drive the Bullitt. As soon as the roads are salted the first time the cover goes on in the garage for good until spring. I envy those of you who live in climates where you can drive the B's year-round. Although if I did it would bring about a whole new problem which is how to keep the mileage down on #0005. As it is I turned over 30000 miles this year....:cool:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yea Winter is Upon Us!!! It got down to a freezing 78 degrees Today BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
These So Cal Winters are Tuff!!!
I have to actually wear a jacket when I ride my motorcycle!! Even in Novermber!! That is just Not right!!! :)

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
MaineBullitt,
Same here in CT....sand/salt all over the road. Loks like I'll be putting the old gal back in the barn for the winter soon. The only good thing is that it makes that first ride in the spring sooooo special....:smile:
Bruce

·
Registered
878 Posts
1968medic said:
Yea Winter is Upon Us!!! It got down to a freezing 78 degrees Today BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
I have to actually wear a jacket when I ride my motorcycle!! Even in Novermber!! That is just Not right!!! :)
Small price to pay to not have my house burn down every 5 years or threats of earthquakes or water shortages. I just kidding-everywhere you are going to live will have advantages and disadvantages

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
We're expecting our first snowstorm of the year tonight in Southern Ontario. Hopefully it will let us off easy. I put the Bullitt to bed for the winter just over a week ago.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
No snow here, took the Mustang for a ride this morning, 61 is a nice temp here for this time of year.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
brucebotti said:
MaineBullitt,
Same here in CT....sand/salt all over the road. Loks like I'll be putting the old gal back in the barn for the winter soon. The only good thing is that it makes that first ride in the spring sooooo special....:smile:
Bruce
So true about the Spring ride....It turns out they did salt last night....Crap, I'm done for the year...

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Yeah, Texas is about to get cold. At least it is still 70* and dry this morning! :razz:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
1968medic said:

All this is true, but you have Nancy Pelosi (and Maxine Waters) in your state!!!!!!:badgrin: :badgrin:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr.BULLITT said:
SUCKS FOR YOU JOHN!!!!!.....cough cough i mean....im sorry to hear that John :badgrin:
Bullitt_5135 said:
What is this "snow" of which you speak?
Things we don't have in Maine (besides teeth in Women over 25 years old); hurricanes, blueheads, alligators, 80% humidity most of the year, fire ants, red tide.....:badgrin:

P.S. Aaron-your display looks great!!

5111 said:
Yeah, Texas is about to get cold. At least it is still 70* and dry this morning!
I just can't bring myself to say anything about Texas, All I can think of are the hotties in the "God Blessed Texas" video!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rblack4405 said:
No snow here, took the Mustang for a ride this morning, 61 is a nice temp here for this time of year.
That is nice for this time of year. I think I remember you being in W.V., is that right? That is some beautiful country.....:cool:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Things we don't have in Maine (besides teeth in Women over 25 years old); hurricanes, blueheads, alligators, 80% humidity most of the year, fire ants, red tide.....:badgrin:

P.S. Aaron-your display looks great!!

I just can't bring myself to say anything about Texas, All I can think of are the hotties in the "God Blessed Texas" video!!
psh yeah John, our winters and falls are great but our summers just kill the motors and then you have to use A/C which i dont really like.

Thanks i finally found a AUTO art 2001 DHG.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mr.BULLITT said:
psh yeah John, our winters and falls are great but our summers just kill the motors and then you have to use A/C which i dont really like.

Thanks i finally found a AUTO art 2001 DHG.
It's on my Christmas wish list. Along with an Autometer 2 hole cluster housing to hold 2 more Ultralight gauges and the oil pressure & water temp gauge to fit in the ports.....:cool:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
It's on my Christmas wish list. Along with an Autometer 2 hole cluster housing to hold 2 more Ultralight gauges and the oil pressure & water temp gauge to fit in the ports.....:cool:
Ebay John, I got mine on there for 40 bucks

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mr.BULLITT said:
Ebay John, I got mine on there for 40 bucks

Sweet-Thanks Aaron...:smile:

·
Registered
816 Posts
bullitt3980 said:
Small price to pay to not have my house burn down every 5 years or threats of earthquakes or water shortages. I just kidding-everywhere you are going to live will have advantages and disadvantages

The last time I actually remember feeling an earth quake was the Northridge quake in 94'. I thought it was the bed still rock'en from the earlier activity that happened!!
You Know... Come to think of it. I think that was the last time my bed rocked!! Well thats just not right!! :-(

I grew up I SLC Utah! I know all about winter too. I do miss the white X-mass. But I can ride my motorcycle and drive my Bullitt Year Round here Baby!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
bullitt3980 said:
Thats y I live in the city only thing I have to worry about is earthquakes and roaches.:shock:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts