Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ran a 97 cobra vert on sunday night. i got him by a 1/2 a car length at 120, twice. we got stoped at the next stop light and then two cops pulled us over. they only gave us a speed contest ticket. good thing is they didn't write the ticket right so i will get out of it. they only checked the speed contest box nd didn't right down the posted speed limit on the road or an estimation of how fast i was going, and both of those are required by state law.

but any way i was worth it. the cobra owner was telling me how he has raced 4 other bullitts and beat all 4 by a lot, i laughed and told him i forgot to turn of my TC and that if i did i would have got him by more, so he should feal lucky he only lost by a small margin.

tyler

·
Registered
509 Posts
THINK ABOUT IT??? HE MAY HAVE HAD THE LAST LAUGH IF YOU HAD TURNED THE T/C OFF AND DONE NOTHING BUT SPINNED THE 'OLE TIRES FOR LOST TRACTION. YOU MAY HAVE BEEN THE "LUCKY ONE"!!

JUST A THOUGHT. BACK IN '68 a '66 BUICK ELECTRA BEAT ME ACROSS AN INTERSECTION AND I WAS DRIVING MY '68 390 GT. ALL I DID WAS FILL THE CAR UP WITH SMOKE WHILE HE MOVES ACROSS THE INTERSECTION!

·
Registered
14 Posts
what are the chances of there being 4 other bullitt's in town and that he would find them all and they would all race him? hmmm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts