Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i got pulled over today for speeding going down the 15. He let me go on the speeding but sited me on my having tint on my front two windows. Does anyone know or a fellow bullitt owner who knows a cop that would sign off on with out havingto take it off. I am leaving for sea on friday for two weeks. If you do please email me at [email protected] or IM me on my yahoo at brian_humphrey70; or on my MSN longrifle06.

Thanks for the help.
Brian

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it was a bike cop, i usually see them but this time i wasn;t looking for them like i usually do. I got the sheriffs depart here to sign off on it for me so its all good now. The only thing is i am out some tint for the a little bit. Until i get it back in there and get it redone.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I work for the SO and HAD the door windows on my black Cobra coupe tinted dark... REALLY dark actually! (I have pics if anyone wants to post 'em!) I made it for a couple days without a problem. But, once a Chippie buddy of mine saw it he, and all his pals, took great joy in stopping me EVERY time they saw me.. just to give me grief, no citations. They said "YOU should know better! And, we're gona KEEP stopping you!"

They were right (but mostly I just got SICK of them stopping me all the time) and I got rid of the dark tint. Now, it's got 60% tint on the door glass. No more grief, and it's still looking way better than stock. By the way, my back 3 windows are 2%!! EXTRA dark! Normal limo tint is 5%.
So, if you re-tint... just don't go as dark again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts