Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a Bullitt with a flex metal install on the interior? I saw an Expedition at the dealer I bought from with a nice wood kit installed on it and thought the brushed aluminum kit would look sweet along side the shift knob,the door sills and the pedals in my Bullitt.
Or would I be messing with perfection...??
Thoughts, opinions?
I am thinking about doing it, dealer wants $400 (yeah, right) I can get the kit on-line for under $200 and do it myself...

·
Registered
540 Posts
i have thought about adding this but i was hoping for pics first

anyone know where we can get pics first let us know

the website that sells them only has diagrams of the peices

Tyler

·
Registered
54 Posts
My brother bought a brushed silver dash and interior kit for his Avalanche. I've seen the kit and thats alot of silver for an interior. Since the Bullitt has a smaller interior it may be too much. It should go in in a week or so and if you get me your email address I'll send you some pictures and you can judge for yourself what it might look like in your car. Don't get me wrong the kit looks good just a little too much for my taste. Remember your the one who has to drive it. Good luck.

Anthony
TB #2979

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anthony, I would appreciate some pics once it is installed, and I am concerned about it being "too much" as well.
If I am going to shell out the cash, I want it to be a definite enhancement....
My e-mail addy is: [email protected]

Thanks!
KEvin

·
Registered
54 Posts
No problem Kevin. As soon as I get the pictures you'll get the pictures. Just to let you know I just talked to my brother while I was writing this and he said the kit goes in this week for sure. So in a few days you'll have your pictures.

Anthony
TB #2979

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This will make the decision easier for me.
Thanks again Anthony.
Kevin

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think that might be two much silver. If you end with with that much silver, the shifter knob, ring bezel, pedals, and door sill will not stand out like they do now, they will just end up blending in. Just my one opinion, but if you do decide to go for it, post a pic for everyone, cause I sure your not the only one thinking of this mod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts