Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '09 was delivered to me with black carpeted floor mats that appear to be identical to the ones I had in my '06 V-6. I have seen pics with a floor mat that had the "Bullitt" name on them in silver or brushed aluminum. What are the correct factory mats for the '08 and '09 models?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
The mats with Bullitt on them are after market. You got the correct factory mats.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mike and Jack...I appreciate your help. Will
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,355 Posts
Kraut-60 said:
My '09 was delivered to me with black carpeted floor mats that appear to be identical to the ones I had in my '06 V-6. I have seen pics with a floor mat that had the "Bullitt" name on them in silver or brushed aluminum. What are the correct factory mats for the '08 and '09 models?
Hi Will,

Here is a Pic of the Ford Mats that come in the Bullitt New.

Charcoal ........




Here is a Pic of the Custom Mats I ordered and the Dealer Installed before I took Delivery.




tigerhonaker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Danke Schoen Tiger...the pics of your custom mats were the one I was thinking were stock...silly kraut!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
I thought it was interesting that we didn't get any rear mats --- not that anyone can really sit back there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
I pulled the factory originals yesterday and replaced them with a black set of "eco" floor mats I found on clearance at Wal*Mart for $2.00.

There were 2 front and 2 rear included...tossed the originals in the trunk.

I may go back and get a second set of these 2 buck beauties.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,134 Posts
Damn $2 get three sets at that price use 6 months throw away .Great deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
I took the carpeted mats out within a week of picking up 6045. In hindsight and it might not have been done by my dealer, I would have liked to have the original mats kept in the plastic wrapping they come in. Maybe I'll order a set to keep. Anyway, I replaced the carpeted ones with a set of the rubber all weather mats from Ford.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
My Bullitt came with black ones that had the word mustang in a silver plate. Maybe that was an 08 thing!
Does anyone else have the ones am talking about? I even bought extra ones just in case I messed these up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,355 Posts
saintsfan84 said:
Tiger,

where did you get those floormats? They are awesome!
James,

I cannot find the invoice and or the company that they came from when I purchased them.







This company has something like them with the Bullitt on them just in a different place.

IMBOC Members also get a "Discount" from them.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/acc-bullitt-floor-mats.html

I don't know if they have them for the 2008/2009 Bullitt Mustangs.


Mustang Bullitt Floor Mats (Dark Charcoal 99-04)







I think I just found the Original Company I got them from:


We have brand new 2008-2009 BULLITT-logo front floormat sets available for just $69.99/pair while supplies last!!!

Performance Parts Inc.
13120 Lazy Glen Court
Oak Hill, VA 20171-2326

703 742-6207









Hope this Helps !!!!!!!!!!!




tigerhonaker
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,465 Posts
VA floor mat dealer

tigerhonaker said:
(SNIP)

I think I just found the Original Company I got them from:


We have brand new 2008-2009 BULLITT-logo front floormat sets available for just $69.99/pair while supplies last!!!

Performance Parts Inc.
13120 Lazy Glen Court
Oak Hill, VA 20171-2326

703 742-6207









Hope this Helps !!!!!!!!!!!



tigerhonaker
Terry,

I just called that number in VA. He said he's out of stock on the Bullitt floor mats until next Monday or Tuesday.

You must have generated a pile of business for him! :lol: :lol:

I'll be calling him next week! ;)

:cool:

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,355 Posts
SteveNYC said:
Terry,

I just called that number in VA. He said he's out of stock on the Bullitt floor mats until next Monday or Tuesday.

You must have generated a pile of business for him! :lol: :lol:

I'll be calling him next week! ;)

:cool:

Steve
Steve,

And You are like so Very-Surprised :rotfl: :hyper2: :rolling: :hyper: :-D


LOL,

tigerhonaker
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top