Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When taking delivery I noticed only the front floor mats were installed from Ford. The rear mats were not included. So after being slightly ticked I grumbled and asked the Ford parts department to order me the rear mats. They told me I had to order all four mats because that was the only part number they could find for 2001 Mustang floor mats.

Did everyone else's car only have the fronts included? If so, is there a part number I can order for just the rear mats?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
1007 only came with frt mats, no rears. So di I get ripped?

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-21 22:26, Jimmy Ray wrote:
1007 only came with frt mats, no rears. So di I get ripped?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
The BULLITT only came with fronts.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-21 22:27, BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) wrote:
I need a spare front pair. Maybe we can buy the set of 4 and split them.

What is the price for the set of 4?

That's the same thing I thought of. I went ahead and ordered them for $55. I just wanted to make sure the dealer wasn't pulling my leg. Why would they NOT have a way to order the rears?

1,169 Posts
On 2001-07-21 22:37, KyBullitt wrote:
On 2001-07-21 22:27, BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) wrote:
I need a spare front pair. Maybe we can buy the set of 4 and split them.

What is the price for the set of 4?

That's the same thing I thought of. I went ahead and ordered them for $55. I just wanted to make sure the dealer wasn't pulling my leg. Why would they NOT have a way to order the rears?

If you want to sell the fronts email me.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
You will have to go to Ford and order a set of mats. A pair of fronts were $41.00 at my Ford dealer and at this web site they are $35.00 for the exact same ones. I will receive them from my dealership in about 3 days. I have seen them in another GT and they really looked nice.
http://www.everythingford.com

Click on accessories and then Mustang on the left column etc. The set of front mats are $35.00 and the set of rear mats are $24.00. You could get those and save the factory fronts for shows or just to keep nice in the closet or garage!

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-07-21 23:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
225 Posts
I bought a set with Mustang on them for every day use, am saving the orginal ones for shows and just for looking good days. you know those days when you just want to look good for no special reason.

·
Registered
310 Posts
its dark charcoal but the stupid dealer got me medium oh well kinda like the contrast ! Thanx Havgun #1676

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2001-07-28 03:11 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Just order rear mats in charcoal grey for a 99-2000 model. It's the same part. I've got them and they are easy to get. They are in the 1999 accessory catalogue if you want to see them. They are twenty something bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts