Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great idea to have state specific pages.

How about all Fla. Bullittheads sign up with IMBOC handle,first name , car #, color, location, and contact info[optional]

This will make the effort to get Bullitthead meetings much easier.

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Where is the list to sign on?

·
Registered
923 Posts
I would sign up as well, I'm just not sure where.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Kevin O'Brien
# 3143 DHG
Clermont FL
813-943-5774
[email protected]
AOL IM: NAP51Merlin

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Tim
DHG 4923
Tampa
813-240-8207

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Hope you don't mind me saying this

I think this is a great idea guys as long as you are aware that I am 5000 miles away and can do a
reverse phone book look up and get you address from your phone number, even some cell phones.

Please don't post your phone number if you don't want your address known and published.

Bob

·
Registered
923 Posts
If anyone is uncomfortable with posting their information, but would like to be kept informed on Florida show/meet activities, feel free to PM me with name, Bullitt #, phone and e-mail contact info. I have started an Excel spreadsheet with our local contact information that I use for show contact only. It helps to have cell numbers when meeting up before a show so we can park together. We can share this spreadsheet between ourselves for anyone who wants the contact information. It doesn't need to go beyond that.

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
English Bob said:
I think this is a great idea guys as long as you are aware that I am 5000 miles away and can do a
reverse phone book look up and get you address from your phone number, even some cell phones.

Please don't post your phone number if you don't want your address known and published.

Bob
Why would anyone publish people's addresses? In my case, it is illegal to do it.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Dave
Bullitt DHG #40
Port Orange, Fl
386-405-5304

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FCMCBULLITT said:
This is a great idea to have state specific pages.

How about all Fla. Bullittheads sign up with IMBOC handle,first name , car #, color, location, and contact info[optional]

This will make the effort to get Bullitthead meetings much easier.
It's been a while - lets up date and add to this list of Florida Bullittheads.

Matt Cannizzaro
FCMCBULLITT
DHG #2064, former owner #0776
[c] 407-247-7870

·
Registered
50 Posts
Jeff
2008 B 0500
Naples, FL

1 - 20 of 57 Posts