Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I'm having the MAC offroad H-pipe installed (woohoo!) but now I'm wondering if I should also get a set of Flowmasters.

I know it's hard to describe the different sounds, and it's all a matter of personal preference, but hopefully you guys can help me decide.

I'm looking for the same Bullitt sound, but louder. I'm not looking for a crazy-loud, cop-attracting set-up, and I'd like to be able to hold a conversation while driving at highway speeds, but I'd also like the exhaust to be louder under hard acceleration.

So, do you see Flowmasters in my future? Should I get the 40's or the 44's?? What's the difference?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
That is the very set up i had until i had a complainning neighbour in the new area i moved in last March.It's very angry/aggressive sounding!!! :wink:

·
Registered
987 Posts
I may b out the norm but I have Flowmaster 50's with a catted bassani X and alot of people said it sounds good. Its very deep and loud but not annoying but its really all up to what the person wants.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
folky15 said:
This weekend I'm having the MAC offroad H-pipe installed (woohoo!) but now I'm wondering if I should also get a set of Flowmasters.

I know it's hard to describe the different sounds, and it's all a matter of personal preference, but hopefully you guys can help me decide.

I'm looking for the same Bullitt sound, but louder. I'm not looking for a crazy-loud, cop-attracting set-up, and I'd like to be able to hold a conversation while driving at highway speeds, but I'd also like the exhaust to be louder under hard acceleration.

So, do you see Flowmasters in my future? Should I get the 40's or the 44's?? What's the difference?
Then you will want the setup I have on 2679. Installed by MRT. Same sound, much louder and comes with the 3.5" brushed rolled tips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.