Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have had my '19 now for over 3 years and have always wondered why the small grills just below the fog/parking lights are fake. I have noticed an air duct that exits the wheel well and wondered why the grills are fake. I finally spent some time to figure this out and changed them yesterday, it took about 3 hours because the wheels need to be removed to have easy access to make the change. Also, the fog/parking light housing has to come out from inside the wheel well once the finder liner is pulled back by removing 5 clips, there are 5 taps that are best released with a small pocket flat blade screwdriver from the front. The 2nd grill went much faster than the first as you can imagine. The grills are mounted from the inside. Here are some shots of the replacement and the two grills side by side. The grills on the BULLIT have a label that says "fog delete. Oh and I have provided the packages with part numbers if anyone wants to do this as well. They cost about $25.00. Oh and if you wanted to upgrade the horns to dual, now would be the perfect time to do it as everything is right there. Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a couple typos in here so please excuse them.. taps should be tabs and I missed a "T" on BULLITT. :geek:

·
Registered
594 Posts
I didn't even realize there were two different part numbers for that grill piece.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's fantastic! I wondered the same, but never checked the wheel wells. This is a soon-to-add mod for me. (Seems like it should've been a gimme from the factory.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts