Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fog lights look COOL guys! There is a narrow green light that lights up when they are turned on. They installed a fog light switch next to the TC switch. Now it doesn't look like there is "something missing" from the front view! Makes her look a little "meaner". Hubby loves em!

I will see if neighbor will let me borrow his $600 digital camera again to get a pic. We'll see....... Vicki

·
Registered
78 Posts
TwoStangWmn...
How much was the total installation including parts and labor??

Thanks

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
That's what I need,one of those digital cameras. I want to get some pics. on here. Guess I could take some regular shots and get them put on a CD......Takes about a week.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BULLITT680:

We had it done at Ford. It cost a total of $160 with tax and labor. Now all we need to do is find some fog!

Vicki

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Vicki, are those fog lights the OEM ones? I don't remembering seeing any of the '00 or '01 fog lights having a green light in/on them when they light up...

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Dave, I think I worded that wrong about the green light. The light on the switch lights up green when they are on. The lights are from the Ford dealership that we ordered in January when we ordered our Bullitt and they JUST came in. They are the ones that are on the GT I believe.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I had the dealer order GT fogs for my Bullitt and they work great. The total cost was $237.00 installed. Your dealer really gave you a deal! Don't know why Ford didn't offer them, at least as an option. I guess with a new model; something always has to be left out!

John
Bullitt #910

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Schmedlap: Ford didn't offer them for the Bullitt because the 68 Fastback didn't have foglights and they wanted it to be like the 68 as much as they could. Hubby thinks that the foglights add a touch of "meanness" to the front of the Bullitt. Don't you?

Vicki

1 - 8 of 8 Posts