Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to put fogs on my bullitt and I noticed that it is already wired for them. Does anyone know where I can get a switch to replace the dummy one on the console? I think the cheapest place I've found it online is about 70 bucks...(for a switch?!?!). I know I can get some fog lights off ebay with the brackets for around 100 or so.

Thanks for the help.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind, I found a switch from blue oval's site for 24 bucks

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
austin101385 said:
Nevermind, I found a switch from blue oval's site for 24 bucks

Hey....Austin....just thought i would tell ya...there are two switches listed for our cars....one goes in the console...one in dash next to the trac switch..the one i hope you got is the one that goes next to the trac switch cause it is the one for the Bullitt...ok...btw...Welcome!

When i ordered my fogs an stuff...i got the wrong switch.

·
Registered
97 Posts
dg517 said:
Hey....Austin....just thought i would tell ya...there are two switches listed for our cars....one goes in the console...one in dash next to the trac switch..the one i hope you got is the one that goes next to the trac switch cause it is the one for the Bullitt...ok...btw...Welcome!

When i ordered my fogs an stuff...i got the wrong switch.

Where did you get your fogs DG? I want to get some soon, and want to make sure I get the right ones. (With the right switch =) )

·
Car Whisperer
20,780 Posts
for the switch...junkyard. Most GT's and Mach's will have it.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
HamJo said:
Where did you get your fogs DG? I want to get some soon, and want to make sure I get the right ones. (With the right switch =) )

I got mine from Dallas Mustang www.dallasmustang.com
....they had the best price around here....about the switch...it is the same as the 01 cobra...their #214-349-0991.
You can also look on ebay or chek out your local shops that specialize in Mustang stuff..or your local ford dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts