Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried looking around on here, but i couldnt find the answer that I wanted. I am considering installing fogs. I know that the wiring is already run for them. I am wondering where I can find the wires. Do I have to remove the front bumper to find them or should they just be tied up somewhere. Also I am wondering if I have to buy any brackets to mount the fogs to the bumper or do they just screw to the bumper?

·
Registered
393 Posts
The wires are there. I have seen them when I was crawling around under the front end. They are on the radiator support if I remember correctly not far from the fog light holes. As for mounting the lights I don't know I haven't installed any.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my Bullitt for a couple years now and have been looking for the light kits the whole time. There is, supposedly, a place in CA that has them (for about $120 for everything) but they don't answer their phone nor their emails. This question keeps coming up and I never see any good advice. This Members' site seems to always have problems and I've let my membership lapse. The damn cars should have included fog lights to begin with. If you get any good info. Please pass it on. BTW, I LOVE my Bullitt.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses guys. That eBay link shows what I was asking. The black brackets that the fogs are on I assume are needed. I want to get the clear smoked ones and they are not normally sold with those brackets. I will ask Blue Oval Industries if I can buy the smoked with the brackets instead of the stock ones.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I used black trim screws and speed nuts from Autozone. It made the install much easier. The hardest part is getting the top two screws in. It helps to raise the front of the car up to get your head underneath the bumper.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
The foglight,and black bracket are assembled as one.I had to repalce one of mine after hitting a racoon,and when i picked it up from the dealer,it came as one piece in a box,with a bulb aswell.As for the installation.Very simple,you will see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts