Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw it on this site someplace, but now I can't find it to save my soul! What is the name of the "Bullitt" font, and how can I get it? I want to make up posters that list the Bullitt's features, and use the special font for the word "Bullitt." HELLLLLLLLLLLP!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Jim @ qualitycustomprinting.net shared some font info with me (he uses these on the dash plaques.)

Hi Steve,

The font for the VIN is Eurostile Regular that has been modified in the following ways: The leading is 15.24 (auto in Illustrator), the horizontal scale is 82.92% (This varies from plaque to plaque and VIN to VIN. I scale to fill the space. On your plaque with your name, it is horizontally scaled to 130.05%.) The vertical scale is 90%.

The font for the vehicle number is Agency FB, also modified. The leading is 45.99 (auto in Illustrator), the horizontal scale is 87.8% and again this varies, and the vertical scale is 90%.

There is no font for the year. It is something that I drew. I would be happy to send it to you.

Best,
Jim
Kudos to Jim for sharing with us. I'm not sure what it all means (yet.) :) I haven't figured out where to find the fonts. I guess he uses Illustrator, I have Photoshop Elements. I haven't looked on the net for the fonts yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.