Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there has ever been any interest in making the IMBOC shirts in a polo type shirt design with a collar, maybe with just the logo on the front left chest. Reason I ask is that it would be cool to where these shirts to work but T-shirts aren't allowed. Me and P-nut work for the same company and I bet he would wear one too. Just a thought.....any comments.....

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Im Still up for making a BULLITT Mechanics Shirt with BULLITT written in silver on the back, and build # on the sleeves and IMBOC/Name(Mr.BULLITT,MustangMarcus, Kayan1521) written where the name tag would be.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I kind of like the idea of having a polo with the IMBOC Logo on the chest and you can get the polo in either Black, Blue or Greeen

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
IMBOC Logo is a B-Man question. It's his so he would have to initiate any use of it. No dark green???
Yeah i Talked to Mike about using it, but he said that we had someone try to use it a while ago and it made problems. So even if someone wanted to make one of these on their own then the could do it without the IMBOC name.

No, no green in the two tone, maybe in solid color. but i was thinking of these more as just a BULLITT shirt and not on any one color. if thats the case the you could probobly do the sleves in UA#01633 for black or use DHG or TB for the other colors and im sure that would work out.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Two tone grey would simplfy things so the shirts are neutral!! Our motto has evolved from the 05 gathering. "It's About the Cars, the Friendships and Nothing More"
I was thinking either the Blue/grey two tone or the black/grey two tone.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I was thinking blac/grey not because my car is black but because itll be easier to have the threaded words show up and be visible.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Looks good.. How much?? Anywhere around $20 and I'd take one!
Im actually going to talk to the guy that does all of our shirts here for my fathers business. ill let you know. ill have the guy make em as people order them, and If mike allows it, whatever profit is made(if any)give it to IMBOC for use of the IMBOC on the front.

Idk if itll be 20 bucks though lol this could be a special order item For supporting members only ???

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Im Still up for making a BULLITT Mechanics Shirt with BULLITT written in silver on the back, and build # on the sleeves and IMBOC/Name(Mr.BULLITT,MustangMarcus, Kayan1521) written where the name tag would be.
I don't know how others feel but, I do not want the names (Mr. BULLITT, MustangMarcus, Kayan1521) on my shirt. Maybe others will, but not rblack4405. I have nothing against these people

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
rblack4405 said:
I don't know how others feel but, I do not want the names (Mr. BULLITT, MustangMarcus, Kayan1521) on my shirt. Maybe others will, but not rblack4405. I have nothing against these people
No one eles suggested it. those are just the few names i remembered and thought it would be kinda cool. and since the guy im gonna get prices from is the one that does our work shirts, i can probobly just get one orderd with out the name.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts