Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone has seen this before, I thought it looked pretty cool.....

Foose Design and Unique Performance have launched a line of limited edition muscle cars based on the current generation Ford Mustang. The first production custom ponycar is named “Foose Stallion” which will be available in a coupe and a convertible.

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/Mustang-Coupe.aspx

·
Registered
923 Posts
There was one at the NPD show at Silver Springs, Florida in January.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Right! Local Five Star Ford dealer has three on the showroom floor for about $41-45K. Plenty of regular GTs also on the lot. Selling at about $1k-1.5K below sticker.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought it had very clean lines also, something Foose does very well. Kinda the same thing that drawn me to the Bullitt.....If I had my choice between the Foose or the Shelby GT (not the GT500) I think I would go with Foose.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Is this "Unique Performance" affiliated with that "Unique Whips" show at all?

I can't stand that guy or that show.

If it IS affiliated with that shop, I will say I hate this car on principal alone. If it is NOT, then it is a sweet ride.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Foose Stang Sited

There is one at All American Ford in Hackensack, NJ. Did not stop and get out to look at the window sticker. The dealer is a crook but if you just want to look see, it is there, on the ground in Blue. Curt W

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Love the rear deck lid spoiler treatment on this car. Makes the rear of the new Mustang look the way it should from the factory. Very nice.

Lee

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice but I think it still needs a hood scoop.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts