Discussion Starter #1
The BEST cruising song is:

"Blue" by EIFFEL 65

It sounds SO good on the system!

Just a suggestion!

·
Registered
25 Posts
u have it all wrong best crusin song is "can't deny it"! cause u know it is all about ridin!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think just about anything sounds good in a Bullitt. Love that sound system. Some times just listening to the car running hot is a good thing.

Anthony
True Blue #2979

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess for you it would be about "ridin"...but this Bullitt is MINE and it's about "DRIVIN'...it's not mom or dad's! The song "BLUE" is mainly for the words...give it a listen!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
LOL. Blue... OMG. I thought I'd gotten rid of that song for life... Now its in my head!!!!! AGH!!! :smile: This system rocks... I think I"ll save up and slap in a Mach 1000. :smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, sorry Los!! I had gotten in out of my head too, but just found the CD in a kitchen drawer. I'm blue.....hah

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
hehe. A friend of mine sang that song on Kareoke and danced to it... OMG... She's my friend and all but damn... But she stole the crowd!!! Then I sang and got my standing ovations... as usual. :smile:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just a note of support and reassurance. I love my DHG Bullitt and would never give it up.

But.......In this age of patriotism and national allegance, it would be rewarding to be the owner of a.....

TRUE BLUE Bullitt. Nothing could be more American!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well I was able to find a Bullit without the Mach 450... I have only turned the radio on once to see if it worked... LOL

I would rather listen to the car :grin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well, I have a black Bullitt, but my 6-year old son can't stop singing "Bullet the blue sky"! Guess I should have gotten a blue one, lol. Nah, I like listening to "Back in black" while cruising. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is kinda funny and I did it by accident. I bought the sound track to Gone in 60 Seconds before I got my Bullitt. Now thats some good stuff. Listening to that music and thinking about the driving parts in the movie. The new version of course.

Anthony
TB #2979

·
Registered
229 Posts
Why would you wanna listen to that blue song, those guys sing about a blue corvette????

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That makes sense MOLJAY...that's why I titled my post "for BLUE Bullitt owners".

I just put that song on here because it talks about all Blue things...doesn't matter if it's a Corvette or a Chevette (no, I would NOT drive the Chevette).....

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
199 Posts
For some reason 1164 seems to like Korn. I guess they have the same personality. :evil:

ARE YOU READY!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1164 on 2001-10-12 00:43 ]</font>

·
Registered
33 Posts
My Black Bullitt just wants to hear The Stones " Paint it Black " most of the times played really loud...now if I had a True Blue Bullitt I'd opt for The Smithereens doing " Everything I Have is Blue " and that too has got to be kranked way up in volume because it Rocks too. If your not in to loud rock you could whimp out to Bobby Vintons " Blue Velvet " :eek: Now if I had a DHGreen Bullitt my choice song would be " The Green Manalishi " by Peter Green, or again if your have a weak stomach you could choose " Green Tambourine " by The Lemon Pipers. Almost forgot Green River by CCR...

aka Krankiekat

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittRocKer on 2001-10-12 00:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittRocKer on 2001-10-12 00:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, you were on a roll!

I love just about all music, but find it hard to have the stereo on in the Bullitt...I just love the sound!!

:smile:

·
Banned
975 Posts
Just for grins. Try the orginal movie sound track from Bullitt. Late at night, speed volume up, crusin the back roads of southern Missouri and northern Arkansas.
My 2 cents.

·
Registered
295 Posts
AC/DC is answer to your question above, and I love Roy Orbison too btw. Also how could I forget Chuck's " Blue Suede Shoes " or the great cover of it as done by John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band on Live Peace in Toronto with Eric Clapton. :eek:
PLAY LOUD !

As for Bobby Vinton, besides Blue Velvet didn't he have a song called Blue on Blue?
In his case PLAY SOFTLY!
from Montvale, New Jersey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-10-13 12:43 ]</font>

·
Registered
147 Posts
Guess us DHG owners need to find a copy of Ray Charles and Kermit the Frog singing "It ain't easy being Green" :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts