Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In an earlier thread, someone mentioned the Bullitt helmet that was on ebay awhile back. I won that helmet and purchased a number of other Bullitt items from the guy selling the helmet.

Just so Mr. Bullitt knows that the Bullitt stuff that I received is not still in the box, here are some pics of it out on the shelf, and some of it spread on the guest bed waiting to be framed.

Enjoy!

First Mach1 / Bullitt shirt.

First Bullitt Nat's shirt.

Autozone counter mat.

Signed Bullitt brochure, Signed 2001/1968 Bullitt poster, Bullitt prototype poster.

Signed DHG Bell helmet.

Bullitt items displayed on my bookshelf. Including 1968 paperback Bullitt novel, 1968 LP movie soundtrack, LA and Detroit press release kits, 'Bullitt Box'.

I also received a stack of magazines from him with Bullitt articles which I listed in a post about Bullitt articles about a month ago.

Sometime, when I get to make it to an all day show, I'll bring all the stuff out to display.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did, and I also noticed that there is a woman with a huge poofy hair helmet driving it. Why couldn't they get a hot chic?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bullitt 736 said:
Autozone. Everything is low budget. :lol:
Very true. Probably my least favorite parts store.

I also have the Miller 'Tall Blonde Summer' with the hot beer girl washing a Bullitt. The beer ads are always best.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
Awesome man! I'll have to stop by and see that stuff when I get back.

That'll work.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Your collection is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pronkie1 said:
Your collection is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts