Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I’ve owned #2281 know for over 4 years and have loved this car. It has approximately 89,600 original miles on it, and since I bought it, I’ve only put on about 4,000 miles.
It’s been garaged stored and never driven in the snow or rain. The car is rust free and the exterior is in very good condition (a few small
6FD2A62C-B0B5-4DFF-B417-FA0AEF3D2430.jpeg
paint chips here and there). The interior is near perfect.
There are a couple mods (before my time) which are an aftermarket exhaust, though not sure what it is, and I believe a short throw shifter. I have not personally added or changed anything, except for new Koni shocks and struts a few months back.
The car has a clear title and has a clean Carfax. I would say the tires still have at least 75% life on them as well. Anything else you want to know, please ask. My asking price is $11,999 or best offer. I’ll be happy to provide more pics and a cold start video if you are interested (via text).
Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,834 Posts
Hi everyone,
I’ve owned #2281 know for over 4 years and have loved this car. It has approximately 89,600 original miles on it, and since I bought it, I’ve only put on about 4,000 miles.
It’s been garaged stored and never driven in the snow or rain. The car is rust free and the exterior is in very good condition (a few small View attachment 78450 paint chips here and there). The interior is near perfect.
There are a couple mods (before my time) which are an aftermarket exhaust, though not sure what it is, and I believe a short throw shifter. I have not personally added or changed anything, except for new Koni shocks and struts a few months back.
The car has a clear title and has a clean Carfax. I would say the tires still have at least 75% life on them as well. Anything else you want to know, please ask. My asking price is $11,999 or best offer. I’ll be happy to provide more pics and a cold start video if you are interested (via text).
Thanks,
Dave
Very nice car. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just lowered the price a bit to $11,499. Ping me if you’re interested. Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dropped the price of my Bullitt to $10,999 or best offer. It will go on a classic car auction website within the next couple of days since local interest is low (no one buys muscle cars when it’s snowing out). Ping me if you’re interested. Thanks, Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts