Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very strongly considering selling my 2008 Mustang Bullitt. It Has The Ambient Lighting, Sirius Satellite Radio, And the Shaker 1000 System. I have 2,000 miles on the car and about 10 coats of wax. I had JDM Engineering install A SALEEN Supercahrger about a month ago, They are a authorized dealer for Saleen so I still retain My factory Warranty. It has 442 RWHP you can see a video under the Dyno Shop forum. I am Asking $35,500 The Super charger installed with custom tune and SCT Excalibrator was $ 8,090 Which i Have a Invoice for...

What do you think any input appreciated.

·
Registered
969 Posts
best of luck on selling her. great numbers. you will make someone very happy. were you able to reinstall the factory strut tower bar with the saleen s/c unit?

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Looked at your video,man that is some power,for little boost! Sounds real good too! You still had the complete factory exhasut?
I read the A/F ratio,and it looked like high 12's. Is that still safe with the blower?
If I had the dough,I would seriously be looking at your car. But retirement,from a real job,kinda limits the purchasing power.
Looks like you went to right place for the install and tune!! You should really hold on to it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts