Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

FOR SALE 2008 Saleen S/C Bullitt

826 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Mus408 
#1 ·
I am very strongly considering selling my 2008 Mustang Bullitt. It Has The Ambient Lighting, Sirius Satellite Radio, And the Shaker 1000 System. I have 2,000 miles on the car and about 10 coats of wax. I had JDM Engineering install A SALEEN Supercahrger about a month ago, They are a authorized dealer for Saleen so I still retain My factory Warranty. It has 442 RWHP you can see a video under the Dyno Shop forum. I am Asking $35,500 The Super charger installed with custom tune and SCT Excalibrator was $ 8,090 Which i Have a Invoice for...

What do you think any input appreciated.

#9 ·
Looked at your video,man that is some power,for little boost! Sounds real good too! You still had the complete factory exhasut?
I read the A/F ratio,and it looked like high 12's. Is that still safe with the blower?
If I had the dough,I would seriously be looking at your car. But retirement,from a real job,kinda limits the purchasing power.
Looks like you went to right place for the install and tune!! You should really hold on to it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.