Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$15500 DHG Bone stock except tires "Falkens". 31000miles mostly Highway between SLC and Jackson Wyoming has been garaged during Jackson's winter. Must sell due to needing more room for child # 2 and Down PMT on House. I am Orignal owner.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moving

I can not access Pictures at this time. My House in shambles due to the moving process, I am trying to close and move 5/24-5/31 so until all my utility's have switched over and my home computer is up and running. I will not be able to show any pictures at this time. Bulllitt 1611 is stock so no changes have taken place except for falken tires stock size. It is DHG condition is excellent It has been clayed and zaino waxed. As soon A I finish moving I will post some photos. You can also E-mail me but I may not be able to reply right away [email protected]. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Where are you

tomcat01611 said:
$15500 DHG Bone stock except tires "Falkens". 31000miles mostly Highway between SLC and Jackson Wyoming has been garaged during Jackson's winter. Must sell due to needing more room for child # 2 and Down PMT on House. I am Orignal owner.
Where are you, what State ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Photos of 1611

unable to post on site I have been out of the loop for a while and a lot of things have changed on this site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts