Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 FORD MUSTANG BULLITT, Only 16 miles. Production # 1661 of 5600
Rare collectible, Dark Highland Green,
Mach 460 CD option, factory plastic on seats & floor, always garaged & covered, like new,
$30,000
email [email protected]
520-883-7677

DHG #1661
Arizona Bullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zman on 2001-12-08 23:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sounds like this was a pure investment and he had no intentions of keeping the car. Wonder what it will bring in 5 to 10 years if properly maintained and very very few miles on it. I guess it depends on how many others do the same.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I COULD SEE SOMEONE PAYING 30K. IF THERE ARE NONE LEFT AND YOU REALLY WANT ONE 16MILES IS BRAND NEW. 30K FOR THIS CAR IS STILL A GOOD PRICE. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I think NOT.... 30K now :roll: 30K a few years from maybe ..... someones smoking some good stuff

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man some of you guys are harsh. I know alot of people have asked what I paid for my Bullitt and were surprised at the 25K mark. The dealer I bought mine from tried to stick me with a $3000 "Market Availibilty Adjustment" which was close to 30K. I cherish my Bullitt and really wouldn't give an actual cash value on it right now. I know it's value is lower than what I paid, who cares, I have one the baddest cars on the road. I wouldn't laugh at anybody if they paid 30K for a new Bullitt.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets it. Just saw another magazine write up in the Jan '02 Sports Car International. Some one should've told them there no longer for sale new. If some one really wants one, now that they,re all gone, they're probably willing to pay top dollar for a new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts