·
Administrator
6,322 Posts
Nice one! That's it!!

·
Administrator
6,322 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I like this one. Part of the real thing.

View attachment 7151
The person who fabricated that for his replica could probably make money if he had a way to mass produce!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
one of the hoods that ford was considering was extremely close to that one....... the biggest difference was the indentations were closer to the edge of the hood by about 3-4 inches

·
Registered
123 Posts
texasbullitt said:
one of the hoods that ford was considering was extremely close to that one....... the biggest difference was the indentations were closer to the edge of the hood by about 3-4 inches

Why Ford, why? Would it really cost that much more? :wife:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Wolfsburg said:
Why Ford, why? Would it really cost that much more? :wife:
<-----ANSWER: FOR THE SAME REASON THEY'RE TOO CHEAP TO GIVE US THE 5.4 ENGINE WE SHOULD HAVE IS WHY ... (ROFLMAO)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I like what the guy did. To me the wheels look a little tall but I know some folks like the look. One thing is obvious to me is that a lot of 2008 Bullitt owners will either paint their calipers red or just buy replacement ones in red.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I agree. If Ford had put that hood and rear window louvres on the car, made it really look like the '68 Bullitt, the car would have been another winner. The way it is now, I doubt it will sell well at all but we shall see.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Agreed, and those after market louvres should be purchased before the second tank of gas! Someone will have to sell them in HG.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts