Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If interested I have a set of E7TE (stock) iron heads off of my old 88gt. They have around 60k miles on them and are stock\never touched all the way down to the rockers. If anyone wants these for any reason (to port, to practice porting, for a stock rebuild, ect.ect.) I have a stock starter, and rear gears (2.73's) Only down side is buyer needs to pay shipping. I can get pics for people who are serious. If no one is interested I'm just going to scrap everything. make me an offer!!
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
142 Posts
Man I wish you live closer....my 67 needs heads bad. I need to get some lifters and the dog bone stuff to change it to roller cam also. :cry:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Is the starter/alternator from the 88? If so I may be interested, and I live in Carlisle. How far are you from there?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BullittStang13 said:
Is the starter/alternator from the 88? If so I may be interested, and I live in Carlisle. How far are you from there?
Yes the starter is from the 88 ( and still worked when I took it off, Although I dont know how old it is), And Sorry I *thought* I still had the alternator when I posted this but I must have sold it with my 88. Sorry.
I live about 1.5-2 hours from carlisle I am pretty sure I will be going to to all ford nationals this year aswell. give me an offer and its yours.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the joker said:
Man I wish you live closer....my 67 needs heads bad. I need to get some lifters and the dog bone stuff to change it to roller cam also. :cry:
Well let me know, I doubt I will get much interest in these items, I'm just sick of seeing them so I want to get rid of them one way or another.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Ill see if my alternator on my 65 works when I wire it up in a couple weeks. If not ill let you know.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
You could try: http://foureyedpride.com/

If no one here wants any of the parts, I know several guys belong to that club and are always looking for some Fox parts, several actually live in your area...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DavidMidgley said:
You could try: http://foureyedpride.com/

If no one here wants any of the parts, I know several guys belong to that club and are always looking for some Fox parts, several actually live in your area...
could you let them know for me please? I really don't think its healthy for me to join another forum.. :)
Thanks alot,
Steve

·
Registered
710 Posts
Dont mean to hijack your thread just didnt see the need to start a new one. I have a bunch of Fox body/SB stuff laying around, if anyone is looking for something in particular let me know, I'll see what I have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts