Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call today from Ford with a survey about my Bullitt. They were really comprehensive with it bascically asking questions about every area of the car. I explained to them some beafs about the shift "klunk", squeek from the rear, some window leakage and about a small bend in my aluminum sill plate. They carefully documented every, and I mean every, detail. He then put me on hold and called my dealer and got me an immediate appointment to have these items taken care of ASAP. He is going to call me back to see if everything was taken care of and he "said" I may get a call from one of their engineers about the problems. We'll see.

He asked me what I would have like to have seen different and I told him:

1. Higher H.P. as promised would have been nice.
2. An independent rear suspension
3. Lose the scoop that is on there and go to the two "Jet" style intakes the '68 had.
4. Better shift platform. (cleaner and smoother)

Has anyone else gotten this type of survey call? When he calls back I am planning on asking about any comemerative items Ford can send in respect to the purchase.

·
Registered
144 Posts
SpotStang;

Bravo! Let us know what you find out. Many of us would like to take the survey and get any type of Bullitt stuff we can get from Ford.

That Customer Appreciation package is a joke. My dealer checked in on it and it appears to be a rip off. you get a letter from your dealership, a bottle of touch up paint and an occasional magazine about all Ford products. What a joke!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will let everyone know what is up as soon as I talk to them again. I was just surprised to get the call! :grin:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I got a call in early June and there have been several others who have received calls from Ford. I haven't received a follow up call or a call from any of the Mustang engineers though.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
no calls from Ford to me BUT.....
i have "Anonymous Call" rejection and when Caller ID says "Unavailable" i almost never answer(99 % of the time it's a sales call)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am hoping since I pointed out the problems and they arranged my appointment that I may get a call back. We will see.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I received a call late in May. I had only owned the Bullitt for several weeks. The interviewer was, like yours, very detailed and basically presenetd the same interview. I am fortunate in that I don't have any real problems with my Bullitt. The interviewer didn't say what would materialize from their survey.

schmedlap
DHG#910

1 - 8 of 8 Posts