Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going. Running the TB twin turbo Bullitt. Should see some high 9, low 10 second passes if it all goes well.

Who else is in?

Also for those that are coming from out of town such as 1968Medic that need a place to stay. If you are interested I could bring a 38 foot 5th wheel trailer to the track Friday night through Sunday for you all to stay in. Sleeps about 10 and has all the comforts of home.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Brian, have you run the car yet or will you have someone else driving it?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I have been running the car. Not too much lately do to the heat. Most runs have been down to the local 1/8th mile track. Did a few trips down the 1/4 at Fontana last month. Best run so far @ 18#'s of boost is [email protected]

I will bring the 5th wheel out on Friday morning. I will feel ALOT better about leaving my car and trailer at the track with Michael there being head of security.

7,020 Posts
pit & security crew ready !

Brian, my plan is to get to the trick Fri. morning and leaving Sun. after the fun is over.

can help you set up and take down and what can I bring ?

as of now, will not race, will bring the '05 up.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could bring whatever you like to drink. The food there is terrible and expensive so you may want to bring some food to eat. We will have an oven, stove, propane, water, BBQ and a microwave. Also refrigerator, pots, pans, plates, condiments, etc. So you can get creative if you like.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 3-4 sleeping bags and 7 or 8 pillows So there should be enough bedding. But feel free to bring your own sleeping items if you like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts