Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for some fun in the sun and sweet smell of Bullitt's smoken some tires!!! Lets mark our calender. See if we can get a good show.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yea!! California Speedway!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-08-10 09:35, 'Have BULLITT will travel' wrote:
Sorry Oct. 2nd is my car club annual car show here in San Diego.

on your six ... DHG 1005
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What car club?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-08-10 02:46, English Bob wrote:
Get 30 to 40 Bullitts there and call it a fall Nationals and I will be there?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

We tried that last year and ended up with about 5 out of 30 or so that said they might make it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I'll be there! I don't think the Turbo Bullitt will be home in time to run but my Kenne Bell DHG will.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steve You bet!! We have to go to Hooters again!! (if they let us back in)

English Bob do we have to wait until 06' to see you again?? Only 342 days left!!!
Well it looks like 3 so far!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright everyone!! Who wants to do some drag racing??? Bullit Buyer and I will be tearing up the track!! I Believe Brian is gona show us how its done too!! We need some Bullits represent'en!!!

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Where are all of the SoCal Bullitt's???

If you've never put your car on the track before, this is the event to attend! You definitely don't want to miss out on the fun. Let us know if you'll be there and we'll all meet up Friday night @ Hooters.

Racing during the day...BEER at night!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Did you guys get hotel rooms yet? If not I may be able to hook you up with a motorhome if you don't mind staying at the track.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Not yet...chalk it up to procrastination.

Motorhome is fine for me...I'm sure it's fine for Mike too. If you can make it happen, that'll work out perfect. If not, we'll book a place early next week.

Looks like we'll be headed down on Friday afternoon. Let us know if you want to meet for dinner/BEER that evening.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Thanks...not really a big surprise...especially since the schedule wasn't even posted...just a week out. I think there's more to the story.

Oh well, I guess I can find something better to do with a couple hundred bucks!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a drag!! No drag racing!!! I just read an e-mail from FFW. Cancelled due to Rita. I guess the home base is outside of Baton Rouge. Well I hope they are all O.K. but I wanted to go Fricken racing!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts