Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a Ford merchandise catalog this weekend that had some really nice apparel, models, clocks, stools for the shop, yet not one item with the Bullitt logo on it. :sad:

I suppose this just makes the Bullitt even less conspicuous.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yeah I get the same catalog about every 3 months. I might buy something out of it if they did include some Bullitt stuff. I don't want just plain ol' Mustang stuff.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Not only am I disappointed that there are no Bullitt items, were there any products that were meant to be add-ons to a vehicle? It seemed like it was almost entirely crappy logoed clothes, die-cast models, car covers, and a few other misc. items.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I'm pretty sure you won't be seeing any BULLITT items, due to the trademark/license being owned by Warner Brothers or Paramount...whoever made the movie.
I just can't see FORD putting out extra money to use the license just to make clothing and apparell for US!!!
That's why some of the Bullittheads are coming up with some stuff for us.
Check in Swap Meet.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Calling Mr. T,

Have you heard anything on why Ford is not putting out Bullitt merchandise??? Heck, I even seen a Boss 302 hat in the new catlog.

-steve-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well, at least MGW is taking care of us with licensed accessories for our cars.

Too bad Ford won't help us out...I'd really like a jacket or something like that!

Scott D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts