Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I bleed Ford Blue and own a fleet of Fords.... I always said that if Ford Stock got lower than $5.00 a share I would buy some....

Well today the market closed with Ford at $2.02 a share, so I placed my order and Monday Morning I will be the proud owner of 500 shares of Ford....

Some might say that is bad investment... I don't because if Ford and GM go Bust this country is really screwed and you better ready for really bad times. So believing that Ford can and will weather this storm I gave them some of my setting around money to help out.....

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
You know that is a VERY good idea I was thinking of doing the same thing! Glad to hear that someone took action on it! Heck I just might own me some of that stock by Monday also! I believe in Ford and the good old USA! I have been to MANY countries and nothing even comes close!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny you say that the broker I visited I wasn't the only customer that came in today and Bought Ford.... They actually had 3 other folks including myself that thought Ford would be a bargin....

If Ford does tank at least I'll have the documents to frame and hang on the wall...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I like the way you guys think, TAKING STOCK IN THE USA!

Funny, but I was just talking about this with my wife this morning and am considering also purchasing Ford stock. I believe in the resiliency of our country. We're TOUGH. Hell, look around...We're FORD TOUGH!

Huah!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Its low enough that pretty much any of us could toss in some money. :) I think I will get some monday as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just remember its a long term investment...... It probably won't get any better for at least a couple months if not years,

Or at least thats what i've been saying since i bought it at 8 something a share and then again at 5 something......:frown:

Oh well, its a gamble

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I might help Ford out,with a string attached...build me the Mustang I really want,at an afFordable price!! Just get back to basic higher performance,without all the Shelby fluff!!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
rblack4405 said:
Investing in an American company and buying cars from an AMERICAN company is a great idea.

AMEN brother... Thats why I own the Fords I do, and why I'm buying stock in Ford Motor Company, I believe in American and thats you'll never see a Toyota, VW or Honda in my driveway.

And just maybe this could be something we at IMBOC get started and if folks on other Ford websites follow us and go and buy some of Ford we can help save a great American Company and the American workers jobs.

Part of the problem we are having is Americans think they have to have forgien made car... I personally believe that it is myth that our country can't build a great car..... I have herd of Fords that prove that myth wrong

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I was watching the 10:00 PM news this past Thursday night and they said Ford's stock closed at $1.92 per share. Might be a good time to buy for those folks interested ... (???)

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Well it took me a couple of days but Gail and I are now VERY PROUD owners of 1000.00 worth (as of today)of Ford stock! Glad you posted this up Jimmy! I had been thinking about it for a while and you were the catalyst to make me get it done!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I also am proud owner of 500 shares..... I just had to do it! and I'm glad you guiys also bought some!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
This is interesting as I have also been thinking about buying Ford stock. Just seems like the right thing to do but I am worried about its almost certain slow growth rate. But still thinking about it. I did go ahead and buy some more Starbucks stock even though the Starbucks I bought a year ago has lost half its value. However I just have to believe the caffeine addiction will make the stock come back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.