Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Bob Dylan's newest CD " Love and Theft " there is one song that mentions a Hot Rod Ford Mustang...don't have the lyric sheet in front of me now or do I remember the name of the specific song, but our Bullitts fit the description after all they are an off the line production Hot Rodded Ford Mustang! :grin:

·
Registered
92 Posts
The song is High Water (For Charley Patton).
It's actually "hopped up Mustang Ford."

I got a craving love for blazing speed, got a hopped up Mustang Ford
Jump into the wagon, love, throw your panties overboard

Great lines to use as you cruise about town.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chud on 2001-11-27 09:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the fine details Chud, btw saw Dylan live 3 x's last week, he didn't that song but none the less he was amazing as usual...

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I've never been able to decipher the lyrics from anything Bob Dylan sang.

After "Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me,...... I'm totally lost. :lol:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-28 10:55, kfengler wrote:

That's why I bought the BYRD's album... way back when! That song I could understand done by them! :lol:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

And James Brown??? The only thing I've ever understood from him was HA!!! :roll:

·
Registered
92 Posts
krankiekat: 3 times. wow. wish i could've. i've been lucky to see him 3 times in the past year at least. i saw him in nashville about a month ago and he played that song. he got a big cheer after that line. it was probably for the "panties overboard" part, but maybe there were just a lot of mustang fans there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts