Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
also need to get rid of these things they are taking up space magnaflow x pipe just the x itself not the whole complete system just needs to be welded on and a mustang gt bra made by ford. x pipe 60 shipped and bra 50 shipped.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
You might want to move this to the swap meet section.....Good luck with the sale....

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
SmokinBullitt said:
post pics of the bra. I might be interested. Is it one piece or two?
If it's like mine (which is a Ford bra), it is two piece. One for the bumper and one for the hood. I'm not real fond of how it fits on the corner of the fender by the lights. You have to push the headlight down and slide the corner over the corner of the fender. I guess you could bust a headlight doing that (or just pop the headlight out). Also, you have to drill a hole in the center of the front hood lip to mount a snap.

Other than that, it looks good and has "Mustang GT" in red letters.

USMCBullit's may be different though.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just bought one off of eBay. Waiting to receive it. Here is a pic of what it looks like, supposed to be genuine Ford Accessory.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Rare Pony said:
I just bought one off of eBay. Waiting to receive it. Here is a pic of what it looks like, supposed to be genuine Ford Accessory.

I looked at one of those...an talked to some guys that have them...they said to watch out...it will scratch ur paint...so i bought a colgan 2 piece bra...just my .02...ok...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts