Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my appreciation pack from Ford of Canada - They sent me the boxed set "DVD Special Limited Edition Collector Set" with the DVD, a poster, trading cards (???) and other stuff. Very, very cool!

Has anyone else gotten one of these?

-Bill
DHG #2326

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yeah, Ford of Canada got me one too. Sweet package!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ford of America sucks Ass! I got my Bullitt in May and have not heard one thing from the corporate level. Have I received a DVD, trading cards or even thank you note? No. After many phone calls to get some lousy touch-up paint in a customer appreication pack, all I got was some snotty customer service rep telling me that since my Ford dealer (one of the largest is SoCal) is not a subsriber to their program. I get nothing. I hate to sound petty, but something is inequitable here.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I agree!

At lest you got some touch-up paint! I have received absolutely nothing from Ford corporate with the exception of the customer satisfaction survey. I got that about two weeks after taking delivery of the Bullitt, like I really had time to form an opinion or test the dealer service department? What I have gotten is many letters from the dealer urging me to fill it out as “completely satisfied” There must be some incentive for the dealers to get that kind of rating.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hank:

Actually, I did not get the touch up paint because my dealer was not subscribed in that program. I remember my sales rep told me many times to fill the survey out as completely satisified, which I was happy to where I could form an opinion. He even said to me there were benifits for him and the dealership for high marks, although I dont remember the exact benefits he discussed.

I am tremendously satisfied with the car, my dealer, and service department, it just irks me to feel ignored from the people who actually built the damn thing. From withholding the touch up-paint to the lack of concern regarding indelible SN stickers, the after purchase experience with Ford has, to date, certainly left something to be desired.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i agree with all of you guys, same fate here, received nothing from the day i bought dhg#1269 last 5/19/01. driving is the only satisfaction i got.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I got my DV pack as well!

What a great little keepsake. Nice when they do things like this!

Paul G.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow! That is pretty sweet! My Dad didn't get anything like that yet. And he picked up his Bullit in May...!?!

Where are these packages coming from guys?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine came by courier, with a letter signed by L.T. Galida, VP of General Marketing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitbill on 2001-10-04 09:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
144 Posts
My dealer delivered a gift basket to my house about a week after the purchase. It had an assortment of gourmet food in it.

I held on to the Ford survey thinking that I would wait awhile until I had more dealer 'exposure' to comment on. I'm ready to fill it out now, and I have alot to talk about.

Did I make a mistake by holding on to it 90 days after the purchase?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Same thing here i got mine 2 weeks after getting Trigger.Good job Ford Canada and by the way nice job on the Bullitt Henry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts