Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New part numbers: 1R3Z-13008-AC for right headlamp and 1R3Z-13008-AD --for the left headlamp.

For more information--see my post under the existing "Headlamp" thread--on page 3.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks phoneman!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1NastyFordGT and mustang99:

Glad I could help. These are good part numbers. I went into the dealer yesterday and got my headlights replaced in 45 minutes--and the dealer charged Ford more than 520 dollars to do it!

I couldnt believe how clear and nice looking the new headlights are! My old headlights were really fogged and spotted! The new lights make the front of the car look so nice now.

Take care!

57 Posts
That's good info, but aren't the Bullitt headlights different than the GT's? Same for the tail lights. I had my left tail light replaced because it had water in it. Now the new left tail light is VERY clear and much brighter than my original right side. The right (original) side appears to be tinted. Does anyone know of a similar situation, or does anyone have the correct part number for the tail lights?

57 Posts
Please, if anyone knows anything about this, please share your knowledge. Thanks.

That's good info, but aren't the Bullitt headlights different than the GT's?

Same for the tail lights. I had my left tail light replaced because it had water in it. Now the new left tail light is VERY clear and much brighter than my original right side. The right (original) side appears to be tinted. Does anyone know of a similar situation, or does anyone have the correct part number for the tail lights?

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Headlights are the same as the cobra so they look blacker. 2001 GTs should all have these headlights. Taillights are also the same from what I can tell. At leat the one replaced on 227 looks the same as the other one.

Hope this helps.

Bud

57 Posts
Thanks Bud, but if you looked at the tail lights on our Bullitt, you would see what I am talking about. The right (original) side is very dark and the left (replacement) side is very clear. I guess I'll just have to pull the tinted tail light out and get the part number off of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts