1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap:

Ford Performance Group Adds 2008-09 Mustang Bullitt,
2010 F-150 Raptor to 'Certificate of Authenticity' Program
In the wake of a two-year enthusiast initiative, Ford vehicle production data has been fully researched against all plant-assigned 2008-09 Mustang Bullitt build numbers so that owners can now purchase an Official Ford "Certificate of Authenticity" for any 2008 or 2009 Bullitt Mustang, in support of the International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club. This exhaustive investigative effort, spearheaded by Ford vehicle dynamics engineer Nick Terzes (formerly of SVT and Team Mustang) – with help from avid Bullitt enthusiast Dennis Shaw of McPherson, Kansas – allows the Ford Performance Group to finally extend availability of the 2001 Bullitt Mustang Certificate program to include the 2008 and 2009 Bullitt model years.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
65SC said:
:clap:

Ford Performance Group Adds 2008-09 Mustang Bullitt,
2010 F-150 Raptor to 'Certificate of Authenticity' Program
In the wake of a two-year enthusiast initiative, Ford vehicle production data has been fully researched against all plant-assigned 2008-09 Mustang Bullitt build numbers so that owners can now purchase an Official Ford "Certificate of Authenticity" for any 2008 or 2009 Bullitt Mustang, in support of the International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club. This exhaustive investigative effort, spearheaded by Ford vehicle dynamics engineer Nick Terzes (formerly of SVT and Team Mustang) – with help from avid Bullitt enthusiast Dennis Shaw of McPherson, Kansas – allows the Ford Performance Group to finally extend availability of the 2001 Bullitt Mustang Certificate program to include the 2008 and 2009 Bullitt model years.
Thanks for your efforts Dennis, Ford, and Ford Racing. :bigguns:

Reading between the lines, it sounds a little like, "IMBOC would not leave us alone so we finally did it"... :wink: :lol:

·
Administrator
6,461 Posts
Indeed - cheers to Dennis!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Just ordered mine. :hyper2::hyper2::hyper2:

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Im getting a Christmas refund of $50, that will fit perfectly.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ordered two of them .... one for the garage and one for the "man-cave"....

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
2,005 Posts
Thanks guys.. I could not have done it without Mike ( B-man ) giving me the 08 and 09 registry.
And all of you for emailing me pics of your Strut tower brace with vin. That really helped ford out with a couple of Numbers they needed. It was nick that I met Nick years ago at the ford 100. He helps me out a bunch with the 01's

Thanks

Dennis

email strut pics to [email protected] if i don't have them

thanks again

Dennis

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks Dennis and B-Man for all your help in getting Ford get off their butts so we could finally receive our certificates.

Dennis, it was great talking to you on the phone and discussing the need to send a photo of our strut tower. obviously, these photos helped.

B-man, thanks for your patience and all the things you do concerning this forum.

You guys ROCK.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just got an email stating that mine have shipped! Yeehaawww!

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Me Too

Me too :hyper: Tracking number says on 3 days left. :hyper: :hyper:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mine was on my door step when i got home from work, looks good and has the correct prod#. Now need to buy a frame. any one know how to keep paper from yellowing over time?

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
08bullitt5164 said:
Mine was on my door step when i got home from work, looks good and has the correct prod#. Now need to buy a frame. any one know how to keep paper from yellowing over time?
Spend the $ and have it custom framed and Michael's, Aaron Brothers, etc. Skimp on the frame if you must, but not on the UV resistent glass and acid free archival paper for mounting. Plan to have my cert framed when I get mine delivered.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts