Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Administrator
6,465 Posts
Follow-up regarding request to Ford Performance Group for changes in certificates of authenticity - discussions are underway regarding this. I will report back when I know the final outcome.

Mike Laney, in addition to John Clor, are our advocates for this.

·
Administrator
6,465 Posts
An update from John Clor on a potential change to the CoA for PP cars -

"HI, Tony:

I have included a budget request to get this handled in the 2014 Statement of Work that we have proposed to Ford Racing Director Jamie Allison … 2014 program planning is ongoing as we speak – will keep you posted!

John Clor
Ford Enthusiast & Club Relations / Ford Racing
www.FordRacing.com Enthusiast Content Manager
Ford Performance Group Communications"

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Thanks Tony, and Paul. My VIN is as follows: 1ZVHT82H785113452
thanks. :shine:

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Bump

:rolleyes:
I think jimbo020 (1PP05) wants his redone too.:wink:

PS- Also need to correct the 'production date' on the cert. I think 'jimbo020' has the same error.
1PP06 was first titled to Ford on 11/14/07 so the cert's assembly date of 07/28/08 can't be correct.

·
Administrator
6,465 Posts
Heard back from John Clor - it's still on the list. I was told to check back in late fall for an update.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
:lol: It's like a blast from the past! Also, I have learned from Greg (Droopy) there were 29 PP cars!!!

·
BULLITT In The Chamber
109 Posts
Is there still a discount for IMBOC members? I want at least one certificate.

·
Administrator
6,465 Posts
Is there still a discount for IMBOC members? I want at least one certificate.

I suggest calling the Ford Performance Info Center (800-367-3788 ) to order and indicate you an an IMBOC member. The online form doesn't have a way to indicate this in order to get a price break.

Reactions: banzaibullitt

·
Registered
10 Posts
👏

Ford Performance Group Adds 2008-09 Mustang Bullitt,
2010 F-150 Raptor to 'Certificate of Authenticity' Program
In the wake of a two-year enthusiast initiative, Ford vehicle production data has been fully researched against all plant-assigned 2008-09 Mustang Bullitt build numbers so that owners can now purchase an Official Ford "Certificate of Authenticity" for any 2008 or 2009 Bullitt Mustang, in support of the International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club. This exhaustive investigative effort, spearheaded by Ford vehicle dynamics engineer Nick Terzes (formerly of SVT and Team Mustang) – with help from avid Bullitt enthusiast Dennis Shaw of McPherson, Kansas – allows the Ford Performance Group to finally extend availability of the 2001 Bullitt Mustang Certificate program to include the 2008 and 2009 Bullitt model years.
I'm not as smart as 99% of others on this site. How do I order one???????????

·
Administrator
6,465 Posts
161 - 177 of 177 Posts